The best place to *find* answers to programming/development questions, imo, however it's the *worst* place to *ask* questions (if your first question/comment doesn't get any up-rating/response, then u can't ask anymore questions--ridiculously unrealistic), but again, a great reference for *finding* answers.

My Music (Nickleus)

20131127

I'm credited in a newly published IT book by Packt Publishing, "Instant JRebel"

I was asked by Packt Publishing a couple of months ago to be a reviewer for their (now) newly published IT book "Instant JRebel".

I got my pdf copy of the book today, so here are the screenshots of where I'm credited:






JRebel is a plugin that most Java developers can't do without, used to hotswap code changes into a running Java application.

No comments:

Post a Comment