The best place to *find* answers to programming/development questions, imo, however it's the *worst* place to *ask* questions (if your first question/comment doesn't get any up-rating/response, then u can't ask anymore questions--ridiculously unrealistic), but again, a great reference for *finding* answers.

My Music (Nickleus)

20120713

samsung galaxy gio usb icon not appearing in system tray when i connect usb cable

when i connect my samsung to my computer to transfer files, the usb icon wouldn't show up in the phone so i couldn't connect to my computer. it would charge my phone but wouldn't connect to the computer.

i read this page:
http://blog.vacs.fr/index.php?post/2010/12/24/How-to-repair-the-USB-not-detected-problem-on-Android-Samsung-phones

and it suggested to type in some code and choose some different options, then reboot, but that didn't help me.

i found out that the usb cable was the problem. i just used a different usb cable and it worked! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment